We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.Planning, executing and reporting of studies according to applicable regulatory requirements and company procedures;...
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Planning, executing and reporting of studies according to applicable regulatory requirements and company procedures; including study protocol preparations, start-up activities at study sites, ethical approvals, study monitoring, and reporting of results
- Acts as a member of a project team to contribute towards efficient management of clinical studies
- Monitoring of global clinical evidence requirements and development of internal clinical study management procedures
- Additional responsibilities may include tasks within Regulatory Affairs
- MSc degree or equivalent in bioscience
- Experience in clinical studies, preferably related to In Vitro Diagnostic
- Knowledge of IVDR (Regulation 2017/746) preferred; basic knowledge required
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Independent, self-directed person to be able to multi-task in fast pace environment and in global team environment
- The work will involve some travelling, mostly in Europe
- Excellent skills in Finnish and English
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.