We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.lead the delivery of services to our clients in our role as noteholders’ representative / bond trustee / security...
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- lead the delivery of services to our clients in our role as noteholders’ representative / bond trustee / security agent;
- actively grow and develop our capital markets practice with a commercial focus
- drive continuous development and improvement of our services and work processes;
- train, coach and manage team members and encourage personal and professional development within the team;
- take an active part also in provision of other legal administrative services to our corporate clients. As a senior member of our team this may entail also being appointed as a local director at certain client companies;
- manage a diverse portfolio of client relationships
You are a Finnish qualified lawyer with at least 3-5 years of experience from working with capital markets transactions (bonds/loan arrangements) and corporate law matters. You succeed in this role by engaging and inspiring your team, setting high quality goals and leading by example. Attention to detail, a “client first” attitude and a proactive approach towards problem solving are attributes that you hold and promote, in addition to the necessary legal subject matter competencies. Growth and flexibility are part of who you are, and you value and take pride in the success of the organization as much as in your own or your immediate team’s success. You are also commercially oriented and want to take part in business development and growth of the Helsinki office, backed up by a large and international group and its resources. You are a team player and work fluently in the English language in addition to Finnish.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.